Heralded as the “new wave Of Tuareg music“ by Fact Magazine and The Guardian, the Algerian quintet's music is anchored in the meditative Desert Blues tradition which they have since eclipsed, finding bounce and drive by stirring their sound with funk, fuzz, disco and rock.
This is not a novel concept to the band, as anyone who has seen them play will attest. There is a disparity between their emotional and thoughtful first album and the raucous, ecstatic live show. Imarhan's experience as a touring band has reinforced the focus and meaning behind their music. Instead of traversing the desert, these Nomadic travelers have gone global to reflect on today’s struggles.
Sorry, there are no tickets for Imarhan in London available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Imarhan in London tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Imarhan in London.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.