The Dead South
A rock band without a drummer, a bluegrass band without a fiddler. To the gentlemen of The Dead South, a self-styled 4-piece string band from Saskatchewan, Canada, it’s about how, not what, you play.
The two-time JUNO Award winning, Canadian and USA gold certified band's original and current lineup includes the gnarled baritone of Nate Hilts, Scott Pringle on mandolin, whistling cellist Danny Kenyon and virtuosic banjo player Colton Crawford. The four-piece, string-driven approach puts the interplay of unique and versatile voices front and centre, with Hilts, Pringle and Kenyon all sharing lead vocal duties.
The Dead South Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for The Dead South in London available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - The Dead South in London tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for The Dead South in London.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.