The Wedding Present
Stalwarts of the flourishing independent scene from the mid-eighties onwards and continuing to impact to this day, the Leeds-formed indie band, fronted by Manchester-raised David Gedge, were avidly championed by BBC Radio One’s John Peel.
Their influential debut album, named after Gedge's Manchester United idol George Best, topped the indie charts in 1987 and while their jangly guitars later made way for a rougher, harsher sound, they continued to enjoy UK Top 40 hits throughout the 1990s, incluidng the UK Top 10 single "Come Play with Me" in 1992.
The Wedding Present Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for The Wedding Present in London available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - The Wedding Present in London tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for The Wedding Present in London.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.