One of the more formidable progressive rock acts to come out of England in the 1960s, Caravan are considered a key part of the Canterbury scene of prog rock acts, blending psychedelic rock, jazz, and classical influences to create a distinctive sound.
Original vocalist Pye Hastings is joined by long-term guitarist and violinist Geoffrey Richardson and keyboardist Jan Schelhaas, together with drummer Mark Walker and bass player Lee Pomeroy.
Sorry, there are no tickets for Caravan in London available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Caravan in London tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Caravan in London.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.