Mercury Prize-shortlisted London electronic duo Alison Goldfrapp and
Will Gregory take their influence from a variety of music styles such as 1960s pop, 70s glam rock, cabaret, folk, electronica, ambient music and Gallic stars such Air and Serge Gainsbourg.
With an ethereal feel and glitter glamour, they have scored the UK Top 10 hits "Ooh La La", "Number 1", and "A&E" with five UK Top 10 albums to their name, including 2005's million-selling "Supernature".
Sorry, there are no tickets for Goldfrapp in London available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Goldfrapp in London tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Goldfrapp in London.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.