South Korean born, American raised indie pop artist Michelle Zauner, frontwoman of Japanese Breakfast, has garnered acclaim for the way she pours her own life into the universe of each song to tell real stories, and allowing those universes, in turn, to fill in the details.
Inspired by records like Bjork's Homogenic, she delivers bigness throughout - big ideas, big textures, colours, sounds and feelings.
Japanese Breakfast Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Japanese Breakfast in London available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Japanese Breakfast in London tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Japanese Breakfast in London.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.