For fans of Thom Yorke and Sigur Ros, Amsterdam-based alternative trio Klangstof, fronted by Norwegian songsmith Koen van de Wardt, deliver a majestic confluence of dark electro-pop, post-rock, and electronic music, relishing in wayward experimentalism with synths and flirtations with big pop hooks.
They have swiftly risen the ranks as one of the most promising European exports, becoming the first Dutch artist to perform at both Coachella and Bonnaroo, with their writing sessions often having more in common with wacky science fair projects than all-out jams; all band members circle a grid of effect pedals, laptops, and drum machines, exhuming and harvesting an abundance of unusual sounds.
Sorry, there are no tickets for Klangstof in London available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Klangstof in London tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Klangstof in London.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.