Describing themselves as "sort of a blend between electro-pop and disco-soul," Parcels are a Berlin-based Australian electropop five-piece formed in Byron Bay, Australia, in 2014.
The band's line-up is composed of keyboardist Louie Swain, keyboardist/guitarist Patrick Hetherington, bassist Noah Hill, drummer Anatole "Toto" Serret, and guitarist Jules Crommelin.
Signed to French label Kitsuné, the band rose to prominence after collaborating with the electronic duo Daft Punk on the production and writing of their 2017 single "Overnight."
Sorry, there are no tickets for Parcels in London available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Parcels in London tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Parcels in London.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.